A world waiting to be explored

It Has To Be From Within

This is Animesh Ganguly currently into NSIT pursuing Electronics and Communication Engineering and in my 3rd year....
I wondered quite a few times that what is it that I have been actually aiming for . Never did I get an answer so convincing and so worthy for me to fall upon . For the past few months I have been in a dilemma , a dilemma I suppose very few of us ( by us I mean those of my age group) bypass . They are those who are very certain about their career options .
The dilemma was.... whether trying for an MBA... or an M.Tech... or just placements...
"I always believe that you are better than u believe , stronger than u suppose and then u always have God on your side to help you out..."
The best answer came from within...
Let me not discuss what I am aiming for because this post is just for those who are still very confused about what to do...
Whether you go for an MBA or an M.Tech or just placements , is not important , what holds the key is the fact that if you are harnessing your energy in the right direction and in the right way , then you are bound to succeed...
I'd like to re-iterate ," If you are a star , you'll always shine despite of the clouds "...
And this is what matters . Doesn't it ???
Attitude will always be the key in whatever you do...
I may not have the experience to guide you through ..
Neither do I have a writer in me who'll motivate you enough to select your career option
but 1 thing I suppose everyone of us have in common and that is the fact that
"Whatever we do now , we will always remember , so why not do something that fetches us with tons of happiness and success galore "....
I'll conclude by saying that this post may not have helped you a great deal but writing is something by which you can procure mental satisfaction and relaxation..
So , whenever you are in a state of hysteria or dismay in the face of obstacles , just b stoical and PEN DOWN YOUR MIND...
Trust me , it helps.......



5 comments:

  1. It's the same state of mind we all are in my friend....well written brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes .I'm agree with you Animesh dear ..Writing helps a lot!

    After penning down a better feeling with strength comes within :)

    I wish you all the best in whatever you do..
    Give your best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Simran: Exactly, thanks a lot Simran :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...